May 7. “Button, read the facts below. Some of them are very interesting.”
- ‘Stewardesses’ is the longest word typed with the left hand only.
- ‘Lollipop’ is the longest word typed with your right hand.
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver and purple.
- ‘Dreamt’ is the only English word that ends in the letters ‘mt’.
- Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
- The sentence: ‘The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog’ uses every letter of the alphabet. (Have you found all the alphabets yet?)
“Very interesting. I tried out each one and had great fun. Please send me more of the same.”
“I think there are some more. I’ll forward those to you as well.”
“Who sent these?”
“My brother-in-law. He keeps sending me fun stuff from time to time. I also sent you the travel scrabble email. Did you try it?”